Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

On my wishlist

I finally had the opportunity to get my embroidery machine out and play with it for the first time in, well.... quite a while - I had a blast! I got on the great WWW to try and find some more design cards only to discover that they are around $100 to $150 each!!! I did some research and found this...

Brother PED Basic for around $100

What this does is you can purchase generic embroidery designs for considerably less and then load them to your computer and transfer them to the blank embroidery card via this neat little gizmo. Definitely on my "to save for" list.

Sometime this week I'll be sharing what I made with the embroidery machine that prompted all this, maybe I'll even do a giveaway!

No comments: