Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Update - finally!

The Lord has worked so many changes in my life in the past year - so many of them hard to bear. It still is a time of unrest and uncertainty. I don't know where He will lead me or what choice will give Him the most glory. I know that His Will will be revealed in time, but we as humans are always more concerned with our timing and I am certainly no exception especially at this point (now, Lord)!

The bright spot this year has been a new love for God's Word and and interest in Reformed Theology. If anyone reading this post has the same interests, I'd love to hear from you. The Reformed Baptist are scarce here in Colorado and fellowship is well, pretty much non-existent.

So please bear with me as posts will be all over the map as the Lord in His graciousness continues to work (and as my sin nature continually gets in the way).

Blessings in Christ,
Chelsea

No comments: