Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Target this week

Ok, I gotta admit - I haven't been able to find great things at Target. What's wrong with me, right? Not sure, because I see everyone else getting great stuff! But this week I was able to get a couple of things we needed and use a gift card so it was only $1.47 out of pocket for me :)

Here's what I got:


This stroller was on sale for $10 this week - definately will need for our trip to Wisconsin this summer for my brother-in-law's wedding. Our regular stroller is just too big to pack. 


I found these swimming trunks for Carter for this summer on clearance, a little over $5. Little pricey, but needed.

With our $15 gift card it was $1.47 out of pocket and I didn't even have to think too hard for this one!

No comments: