Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Friday, May 20, 2011

Anniversary Card

I'm going through old photos this morning, trying to get them organized. I came across this one of an anniversary card I made for Jon's grandparents last fall. Perhaps the last anniversary card I will ever make them.


I don't like to put medical related news on the internet, especially if it's not mine - but, please pray for them, the family and the Dr's and nurses involved if you feel so inclined - it's been rough on everyone, both physically and emotionally and a lot of people are hurting right now.


Carter with Great Grandpa and Grandma
Thanksgiving 2010


The Family
Thanksgiving 2010
Jon's parents, Grandparents, brothers and us

No comments: