Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Thursday, July 28, 2011

WIFD - Day Five

This was one of my favorite outfits last summer, I wore it about once a week and yet this is the first time I've worn it this year. And why, you might ask? Because my jean skirt doesn't fit any more. I borrowed this one from my Mom. I did just fine getting back into my clothes when Carter was born (back in my jeans within 3 weeks - ok, maybe not fully zipped up, but those c-section scars are rough). Once I had the first miscarriage at the beginning of this year, things started to change. Then the second miscarriage happened right on top of the first and my body forever changed - well, maybe not forever but at this point in my life I certainly don't have the drive to work overly hard to fix it. I am hoping to make another jean skirt that fits, but it didn't get done in time for WIFD.


Sorry for the really bad picture tonight. Jon is at work and my Mom and sister couldn't figure out my camera. Also, I really should stop taking pictures at night when I am tired and worn out from the day, duh.

Other WIFD participants:
~ Quietude
~ Romantic History

No comments: