Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Thursday, July 28, 2011

WIFD - Day Four

Today was supposed to be cooler so I decided to wear a maxi skirt that I got a Kohls a few months ago and a blouse I made that has to be layered with a cami / tank. Well, it wasn't any cooler and I roasted!!


Like I had mentioned, the skirt is from Kohls, the undershirt is just my staple Jockey white tank top and the blouse is one I had made before I had met my husband - that's more than 8 years ago!! It's Simplicity 5683 and the fabric is a quilting calico from Hobby Lobby which they still carry. This was my first garment sewing project that turned out and the only item that I've made that I'll actually wear (until now since I've found Colette patterns).

Other WIFD participants:

1 comment:

Laura said...

Nice job! I like the style of your top -- I think I'll check that pattern out! :)