Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Thursday, July 28, 2011

WIFD - Day Three

I have to admit, I "cheated". This is what I wore for day three but I didn't feel too good, it was hot and I was working hard getting ready for the garage sale that I never did my hair or put on makeup. So I just put these clothes back on the next day and snapped a picture before putting on the clothes for day four.


The t-shirt is from Costco about two years ago, I wore it as a maternity shirt but love it so much that I still wear it. I made the skirt from a man's t-shirt using this tutorial. It is the MOST comfortable skirt I own! Next time I would make it using an XXL shirt just because it's tight across the back and it's too short for me. So to add some length I cut up the remainder of the shirt into 3 1/2" strips (4 of them) and sewed a ruffle. I might go back and add some hand embroidery to the ruffle for some decoration. Here is a close up of the ruffle.


And here is the reason this skirt is so comfortable - the waist. It would be perfect for maternity and post as well.


Other WIFD participants:

No comments: