Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Pursuing with a passion what HE has called me to do

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me?!!

Jon showed up with a brand new Bosch Universal for my birthday, I am SOOO excited!

My mom has had a Bosch for over 10 years now and all of us love it and last year someone lent Jon's mom a Bosch and she loved it and went and got herself one, so I knew that someday I would want one too, I just didn't know that it would be so soon! Last week I finally got the opportunity to try it out - I decided to make bread sticks, a recipe I got from Jon's mom. Here is the yeast proofing (I just love the bowls and measuring cups I got from Pfaltzgraff!).

The new Bosch is so enjoyable, it is considerably quieter than the one my mom and Jon's mom has, the bowl locks into place and has a new design that is easier to lift and carry, and the actual unit is smaller, lighter, more compact, and has suction cups on the bottom to keep it from moving while it's mixing.
And here are the finished bread sticks.....

...Don't ask, it's still a work in progress.

No comments: